|Leader||King Zen II|
The Royal Dominion of Candensia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by King Zen II with an iron fist, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 3.968 billion Candensians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alriora. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 77.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Candensian economy, worth 662 trillion Andens a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 166,866 Andens, with the richest citizens earning 8.0 times as much as the poorest.
Etiquette guides advise visitors to 'grovel gracefully', conscripts often volunteer for a second tour of duty so they can get a ticket to next year's Army Revue, foreign policy often involves bullwhips and leather, and the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Candensia's national animal is the Silverwing Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Candensia endorsed The Republic of The Capitalist Saras.
- : Candensia was endorsed by The Republic of The Capitalist Saras.
- : Candensia endorsed The Matriarchy of Ivy Walls.
- : Candensia was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Ivy Walls.
- : Candensia was endorsed by The Technocracy of Rocky Peaks.
- : Candensia suppressed a post on the The Hole To Hide In Regional Message Board.
- : Candensia endorsed The Empire of Soleim.
- : Candensia was endorsed by The Green of Wanoria.
- : Candensia endorsed The Green of Wanoria.
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Severisen".
Endorsements Received: 50 » Exbrenia, Evve Terre, Antekuna, Werewolf Islands, Glacial Antartica, New Paral, Jiqiren, What The Heckoslovakia, Bloody mongs, Schwypia, Comaraka, Religiolandia, Loziura, Khosrau, Waves Summit, Marblemere, Klusis, Transnister, Schast Marrifoxzispeland, Villadolia, The Atomic Schism, Gammor, Lizins knights, Ponticianre, Entrepreneurs and Contractors, Ngukau, Thaesia, The Chongan, Empire of Vienna, New Derlick, Omnicans, Yamdnaly, Federalist Republic of America, Blaate, Londaris, Pieceofland, Sounkhalfelion, Rhodesia and Nyasland, Stesteinpol, JeffreyDahmer, Indecent Anime Empire, Elpadia, New Asgar, Wellawoullgis, Amelasy, West Anderlands, Reborn Land, Wanoria, Ivy Walls, and The Capitalist Saras.