|Leader||Queen Arissa I|
The Royal Dominion of Candensia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Queen Arissa I with an iron fist, and remarkable for its smutty television, frequent executions, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 3.595 billion Candensians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alriora. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 76.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Candensian economy, worth 601 trillion Andens a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 167,398 Andens, with the richest citizens earning 8.1 times as much as the poorest.
Etiquette guides advise visitors to 'grovel gracefully', conscripts often volunteer for a second tour of duty so they can get a ticket to next year's Army Revue, foreign policy often involves bullwhips and leather, and the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Candensia's national animal is the Silverwing Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II".
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Liberate Politics Amino".
- : Candensia was endorsed by The United States of Schast Marrifoxzispeland.
- : Candensia endorsed The Confederacy of Transnister.
- : Candensia was endorsed by The Confederacy of Transnister.
- : Candensia endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Fatelria.
- : Candensia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Fatelria.
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Debtor Voting Rights"".
- : Candensia endorsed The Democratic States of Caroli.
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Debtor Voting Rights"".
Endorsements Received: 31 » Exbrenia, Evve Terre, South Easthern, Antekuna, Werewolf Islands, Glacial Antartica, New Paral, Jiqiren, What The Heckoslovakia, Atwica, Bloody mongs, Schwypia, Comaraka, Religiolandia, Moisia, Loziura, Cerebral, Khosrau, New Rubidia, Waves Summit, Galicia-Slowincia, Bena Riamba, Cythus, Afrikah, Marblemere, Pax Scientia, Wanoria, Klusis, Fatelria, Transnister, and Schast Marrifoxzispeland.