The Federal Republic of Breosia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Richard Walters with an even hand, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, keen interest in outer space, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.532 billion Breosians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Anokren. The average income tax rate is 71.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Breosian economy, worth 191 trillion Breos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 125,263 Breos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens try to pass off bottlecaps they found in their backyards as historical artifacts, judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, and nation-building is the new national pastime. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Breosia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Breosia was endorsed by The Hermit Kingdom of Iron Soviet.
- : Breosia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Breosia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protections During Territorial Transitions".
- : Breosia published "Breosia News 10.08.2022" (Bulletin: News).
- : Following new legislation in Breosia, nation-building is the new national pastime.
- : Following new legislation in Breosia, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Following new legislation in Breosia, judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend.
- : Following new legislation in Breosia, citizens try to pass off bottlecaps they found in their backyards as historical artifacts.
- : Following new legislation in Breosia, religious epiphanies are often cited as a reason for high school drop-outs.
- : Breosia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Grimmywelsh, Free Land of Rebellium, Treeford, Solsevara, Krystalveil, The Galactic American Imperium, Iontan, Anollasia, Macrasetia, Dustwind, Vivolkha, Samonaemia, Holma, Colonel Terrosit, Palman, Evertopia, Grungerock, Maconshinbernititte, Zeganas, The Democratic State Of Josora, Hashari Darussalam, Zachais, Nea Komnenia, Katitania, Kaltovar, Keswickholt, Namakan, Nuremburgia, Chip Skylark, Tausend Seen, Reformed Imperis, Kaprein, Kyrizstanislav, Ilfarasia, DetroitSmash, Medetas, The Unidet Of Life, Mastodonia, Creeptopia, Liberdon, Houbur, Greater Theowherveld, Markanite, Jaegerpondonia, Yarkutsk, Nova Berlim, Dolorado, Lisokyo, Rotzka, Clialaad, and 4 others.United Kolance, Selinoz, Boroii, and Iron Soviet.