|Leader||a psychotic dictator|
|Faith||its national religion|
The Dominion of Blancovia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by a psychotic dictator with an iron fist, and notable for its closed borders, aversion to nipples, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 13.558 billion Blancovians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blancoviopolis. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Blancovian economy, worth a remarkable 4,756 trillion blancs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 350,792 blancs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The stratosphere is full of "silent but deadly" attacks from a psychotic dictator's rear echelons, autopsies often involve only cursory examination, sly spies try to rely on national allies so that they don't die, and a generation of children conceived in hell and born in strife is growing up inside government-run care villages. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Blancovia's national animal is the cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is its national religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Blancovia's influence in Nazi Europa fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- : Blancovia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Blancovia was endorsed by The Folkish Kingdom of Tromheim.
- : Blancovia's influence in Nazi Europa rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Blancovia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Following new legislation in Blancovia, a generation of children conceived in hell and born in strife is growing up inside government-run care villages.
- : Following new legislation in Blancovia, sly spies try to rely on national allies so that they don't die.
- : Following new legislation in Blancovia, autopsies often involve only cursory examination.
- : Following new legislation in Blancovia, the stratosphere is full of "silent but deadly" attacks from a psychotic dictator's rear echelons.
- : Following new legislation in Blancovia, children seem to be getting better at lying these days.