The United Kingdom of Bingsearching 1 is a small, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its burgeoning frog population. The hard-working, democratic population of 20 million Bingsearching 1ians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.5%.
The thriving Bingsearching 1ian economy, worth 1.05 trillion pounds a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Pizza Delivery, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 52,354 pounds, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 185,319 per year while the poor average 10,679, a ratio of 17.4 to 1.
Crime is a problem. Bingsearching 1's national animal is the frog, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bingsearching 1's influence in The New Canadian Union fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Bingsearching 1 added the tag "Democratic" to The New Canadian Union.
- : Bingsearching 1's influence in The New Canadian Union fell from "Hermit" to "Superpower".
- : Bingsearching 1's influence in The New Canadian Union rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : The Kingdom of The Crown in Right of Ontario appointed Bingsearching 1 as Onsite Secratary with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, and Polls in The New Canadian Union.
- : Bingsearching 1 lodged a message on the The New Canadian Union Regional Message Board.
- : Bingsearching 1 relocated from The Canadian Union to The New Canadian Union.
- : Bingsearching 1 altered its national flag.
- : Bingsearching 1's influence in The Canadian Union rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Bingsearching 1's influence in The Canadian Union rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".