The Empire of Biingus is a huge, orderly nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, frequent executions, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 809 million Guses are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Industry, and Law & Order also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stare Town. The average income tax rate is 43.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Biingusian economy, worth 48.8 trillion Bings a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 60,272 Bings, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military officials are questioning the policy of ceding the nation's territory in exchange for promises not to invade it, parents who reward their teens' chores with concert tickets are charged with illegal reselling, the nation's hospitals are criticized for caring more about profits than patients, and most barbers are also surgeons. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Biingus's national animal is the Bingus.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Biingus was endorsed by The Commonwealth of ArenaC.
- : Biingus was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Veterans Association.
- : Biingus was endorsed by The Republic of Maricentria.
- : Biingus was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Tierra Fuego.
- : Biingus lodged a message on the The East Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Biingus, most barbers are also surgeons.
- : Following new legislation in Biingus, the nation's hospitals are criticized for caring more about profits than patients.
- : Following new legislation in Biingus, parents who reward their teens' chores with concert tickets are charged with illegal reselling.
- : Following new legislation in Biingus, military officials are questioning the policy of ceding the nation's territory in exchange for promises not to invade it.
- : Following new legislation in Biingus, sports fans complain that cricket tests now last an unbearable ten days.
Endorsements Received: 103 » Gunov, Drunken Seal Islands, BearStackof2015, CheeseBurrito, Zeiberland, Ridann, Firenation91, Kucia, Layngderfleethe, Headpat Central, Modra, Kaigi, Debluu, Alttaea, Freedom Fascists, United China Nation, Greater New Cassandra, A Slanted Black Stripe, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Concentus, Packilvania, Kangarawa, Dravida India, Goodnamesarerare, Moewland, Socialist Holy American Empire, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Blobbo, Rainbow Vests, Am Echad, Cellar Doors, Lorrana, La xinga, Roissyland, The Bedford Initiative, FreedomIand, Eastern Alksearia, Zukchiva, Wallenburg, Republic of Berzerkistan, Harro Waarudho, Wiranath, Stellar Colonies, Volinovia, Noreds Thereneuthene, Slonful, The Empire of Rijelv, Karatol-Advenra, Empire of Dabiristan, Norna Chitya, and 53 others.Republic of New India, Survivoristan, Sen Jast, Taurora, Aeljae, Centrical Union, Sunsistan, Euricanis, Nifalembria Zamingstan, ReReReRepublic, Axdel, A mean old man, The Three States of Fortuna, Nevertopia, Narinoland, Kublam, Oofery, Edmontia, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Staynes, Talitoa, 3 14159265358979323846264, Neptunian Military Administration, North Bernia, VW53Aland, Jamitri, Martian States of America, Distro-Spartica, Enlil, Lingu, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Dannemarie, Brotherland, Kagorg Bra Corna, Heatherspike, The Kulaata Islands, Acronis, Technocratic Tagalog, Fellon, Dragons Blood, Spiruvania, BowPen, From New World, Bharatewa, Verdiente Heimatlander, Obridles, Eagle Crest, Nythi, YSG Hermitcraft, Tierra Fuego, Maricentria, Veterans Association, and ArenaC.