The Democratic Republic of Bearded Dragones is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Fuzy with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service, complete lack of prisons, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 10.309 billion Dragonesians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Terrarium. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Bearded Dragonesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,820 trillion Crickets a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 176,594 Crickets, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
In life full of care there is no time to stop and stare, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes, Fuzy's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition, and defense lawyers suggestively note to juries how flagrantly happy victims were. Crime is totally unknown. Bearded Dragones's national animal is the Bearded Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bearded Dragones endorsed The Allied States of Mazer.
- : Bearded Dragones was endorsed by The Allied States of Mazer.
- : Bearded Dragones was endorsed by The Republic of Nerokalwik.
- : Following new legislation in Bearded Dragones, defense lawyers suggestively note to juries how flagrantly happy victims were.
- : Bearded Dragones rejected a request from Institute of Cellulose for an embassy with Cape of Good Hope.
- : Bearded Dragones rejected a request from Matheo for an embassy with Cape of Good Hope.
- : Bearded Dragones voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in Bearded Dragones, Fuzy's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition.
- : Following new legislation in Bearded Dragones, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
- : Bearded Dragones was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
Endorsements Received: 73 » Branjord, Nansona, Monde Naturel, Azulakas, Monsone, Jhevantu, WonGya, North South North West Kansas, Lawithon, Sparanoda, Golborough, Roxium, Pogzdan, El Dictador, Tuspor, Electrovoltonia, Klostersee, Rathoria, Aerlanica, Newfoundland-Southern, Goly, Geoceri, Caffeinetopia, Zoninite, Ramthorn, The Olivavan Union, United States of Gondor, Holy Land Of Guns, Neo-Empire of Brazil, Chompraidia, Arkron, Super Duper Nice People, Moralious, the Mechalus, God-Given Free Trading Region, Woongolia, Runeas, Nobelman, Rei Khan, Wedenshire, Erschthelenika, Marlonica, Asargon, Eternalius, Cortes de Iberia, Carlindia, Harvestmoon, United Cassiopeia, Minarchistland, Agacia, and 23 others.Detritar, Ravinialand, Anubaria, Jaidaria, Electric Child, Klyton, Santanaland, Sabrohayat, Edrace, United Noble and Princely Yugo-Alba, Reefinstien, Kuroth, Cananirevins, Angoscia, Pttdfiari, The Trollface Ethnostate, Shlacozica, Tchalamet, Thets, Preave, New Ryalle, Nerokalwik, and Mazer.