|Leader||The council of the leaf|
The Democratic council of BBA is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The council of the leaf with a fair hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, suspicion of poets, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 861 million Babains hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Forest hill. The average income tax rate is 57.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Babain economy, worth 41.9 trillion Pineconeses a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 48,706 Pineconeses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen, Babain husbands are dead good at fathering kids, pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card, and almost every singles' party has a clergy and courtesans theme. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. BBA's national animal is the Bever, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in BBA, almost every singles' party has a clergy and courtesans theme.
- : Following new legislation in BBA, pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card.
- : Following new legislation in BBA, Babain husbands are dead good at fathering kids.
- : Following new legislation in BBA, the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen.
- : Following new legislation in BBA, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent.
- : BBA was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in BBA, foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country.
- : Following new legislation in BBA, the nation's arms dealers guarantee discretion and untraceable transactions.
- : BBA voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : BBA voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
Endorsements Received: 23 » Sulivannia, My Nation, Narvatus, BBoss, Artannia, United State of Ancolia, Santo Andreo, Novissima Terra, Obets, Asianite, Linkers Sha, Emaha, Parenlord, Sparsdan, Gabeopolis, Northern Celtic Regions, Grand Abaco, Zuuri, Moka Pamplemousses, Somennia, The Free France, Europan Union, and Kalare.