|Capital||New Anem City|
The Federal Republic of Antideluvian Empyrea is a huge, genial nation, notable for its compulsory military service, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 299 million Antideluvian Empyreans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Anem City. The average income tax rate is 43.6%.
The strong Antideluvian Empyrean economy, worth 20.9 trillion Electrums a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 70,066 Electrums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
It is mandatory to learn evolution in schools, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Electrum mansions, and Antideluvian Empyrea has designated New Anem City as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Antideluvian Empyrea's national animal is the Raven, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Antideluvian Empyrea was endorsed by The Holy Desert Empire of Requiemis.
- : Antideluvian Empyrea's influence in Imperia Mundi fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Antideluvian Empyrea created a new poll in Imperia Mundi: "Which is best?".
- : Antideluvian Empyrea voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Command Responsibility".
- : The Commonwealth of Runiscaria appointed Antideluvian Empyrea as Lore Master General with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Imperia Mundi.
- : Antideluvian Empyrea was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Armagstan.
- : Antideluvian Empyrea lodged a message on the Imperia Mundi Regional Message Board.
- : Antideluvian Empyrea's influence in Imperia Mundi fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Antideluvian Empyrea's influence in Imperia Mundi fell from "Hermit" to "Superpower".
- : Antideluvian Empyrea endorsed The Theocracy of Ancient Greek Kingdoms.